Welcome to LUKI.VN E-commerce trading floor via website interface or mobile application (“LUKI”).
These Terms of Service are an integral part of the Operation Regulations of LUKI.VN E-Commerce Trading Floor. See the full text of the Regulations here .
Before using the luki.vn website or creating a Luki account (“Account”), please carefully read and agree to the following Terms of Service ,
In addition, you need to learn more about community standards, policies posted on luki.vn, and the Luki.vn E-Commerce Trading Floor Operating Regulations to understand your legal rights and obligations. its law with respect to Luki Lucky Technology Co., Ltd and its affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to separately and collectively as “Luki”, “we”, “our”).
We make or make available “Services” including (a) luki.vn Website, (b) services provided by luki.vn website and by available Luki customer software on the luki.vn website, and (c) all information, links, features, data, text, images, charts, music, audio, video (including video clips) real-time live posting (livestream)), messages, tags, content, programs, software, service applications (including, without limitation, any mobile service applications) or other materials available on luki.vn website or services related to luki.vn website (“Content”). Any new features added or expanded to the Service are governed by these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service outline your use of the Services provided by Luki.
The Service includes an online exchange service that connects consumers with each other in order to provide a business opportunity between a buyer (“Buyer”) and a seller (“Seller”) (collectively, “you”) , “User” or “Parties”). The real contract of sale is directly between the Buyer and the Seller. The Parties involved in such transaction will be solely responsible for the sales contract between them, the listing of goods, product warranties and the like. Luki does not interfere in transactions between Users. Luki may or may not pre-screen Users or the Content or information provided by Users. Luki reserves the right to remove any Content or information on the Luki Site in violation. Luki does not warrant that the Users will actually complete the transaction. Note, Luki will act as an intermediary to manage the status of goods and trade between the Buyer and the Seller and manage the delivery, unless the Buyer and the Seller express a desire to deal with each other privately. clear.
Luki reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or terminate all or any part of the luki.vn website or the Service at any time as required by law. Luki is not responsible for the release of the Services or features of the Services in experimental versions which may not be true or entirely identical to the final version. Luki reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit certain features or your access to part or all of the luki.vn website or Luki's Services without notice or liability.
Luki reserves the right to refuse your request to open an Account or your access to the luki.vn website or the Service for any reason.
BY USE OF THE SERVICE OR CREATEING AN ACCOUNT AT LUKI, YOU HAVE ALREADY UNDERSTANDED TO CHANGE TO AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, INCLUDING THESE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND CONDITIONS, RELATED HERE AND/OR RELATED.
- The license to use the Luki Site and the Service is in effect until terminated. The license to use will be terminated in accordance with these Terms of Service or in the event that the User breaches any term or condition set forth in these Terms of Service. In such event, Luki may terminate the User's use with or without notice.
- Users are not allowed to:
2.1 upload, post, transmit or otherwise make public any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, confusing, disturbing, misleading, defamatory, offensive , obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, offensive, or racially, ethnically or any other inappropriate content;
2.2 violate the law, third party rights or Luki's Prohibition/Restriction Policy ;
2.3 post, transmit, or otherwise display any Content in the presence of a minor or use the Service to the detriment of a minor in any way ;
2.4 use the Service or post Content to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent an individual or entity;
2.5 forge headers or otherwise manipulate formats to conceal the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
2.6 remove any proprietary notices from the Luki Site;
2.7 cause, accept or authorize the modification, composition, derivative works, or adaptation of the Service without the express permission of Luki;
2.8 use the Service for the benefit of any third party or any conduct not acceptable under these Terms of Service;
2.9 use the Service or post Content for purposes that are fraudulent, unreasonable, false, misleading or misleading;
2.10 open and operate various user accounts to generate fake orders or engage in any conduct that violates the terms or spirit of these Terms of Service;
2.11 access the Luki e-commerce exchange, open an account or otherwise access your user account through emulators, emulators, automated software or any software, devices device or hardware with similar functionality.
2.12 edit the price of any product or interfere with another User's catalog.
2.13 take any action that may disrupt Luki's rating or feedback system;
2.14 attempt to transcode, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack (hack) the Service (or any component thereof); or circumvent or circumvent any encryption technology or security measures applied by Luki to the Services and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by Luki;
2.15 exploit or collect any information relating to another User's Account, including without limitation, any personal information or data;
2.16 upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content without your permission under any law or contractual or trust relationship (such as inside information) , proprietary and confidential information known or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or under confidentiality agreements);
2.17 upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that would result in infringement of patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other special rights any rights of any party;
2.18 upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make publicly available any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “harassment mail”, “spam”, “strings” or illegal, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
2.19 upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make publicly available any material containing viruses, worms, trojans or any other computer code, files or programs designed to directly or indirectly interfere with, control, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or overall of any computer software or hardware or data or telecommunications equipment;
2.20 interrupts the normal flow of interaction, speeds up screen "scrolls" more than other Users may be able to for the Service, or otherwise takes action that negatively affects other Users' ability to participate in real transactions,
2.21 interfere with, manipulate or disrupt the Service or servers or systems associated with the Service or other User's use and experience of the Service, or fail to comply with any requirements, procedures, policies and laws for systems linked to the Luki Site;
2.22 take any action or conduct that may directly or indirectly destroy, disable, overload, or impair the Service or the servers or systems associated with the Service;
2.23 use the Service to violate any applicable local, federal, national or international law, regulation, rule, directive, guideline or policy (whether or not in effect) intentionally or unintentionally related to anti-money laundering or counter-terrorism;
2.24 use the Service to violate or circumvent any penalty or embargo administered or enforced by the relevant authorities.
2.25 use the Service to invade another's privacy or to "stalk" or otherwise harass others;
2.26 infringes upon Luki's rights, including any intellectual property rights and causes confusion thereof;
2.27 use the Service to collect or store other Users' personal data in connection with the prohibited acts and activities mentioned above; and/or
2.28 lists goods that infringe the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties, or use the Service in ways that may infringe the intellectual property rights of other parties. .
- The User understands that the Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who created it. That means that you, not Luki, are solely responsible for the Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make public on the Luki Site. The User understands that by using the Luki Site, you may encounter Content that you consider offensive, inappropriate or inappropriate. To the fullest extent permitted by law, and under no circumstances, Luki will be responsible in any way for any Content, including, without limitation, any errors or omissions. or omissions in connection with any Content, or any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the use of, or reliance on, any Content posted, mailed, transmitted or otherwise published on the Luki Site.
- The User acknowledges that Luki and its designees have the absolute right (but no obligation) to screen, refuse, delete, stop, pause, remove or remove any Content available on the Site. Luki, including without limitation any Content or information you have posted. Without limiting the foregoing, Luki and its designees reserve the right to remove any Content that (i) violates the Terms of Service; (ii) where Luki receives a complaint from another User; (iii) where Luki receives a notice of intellectual property infringement or a legal request for removal; or (iv) other causes. Luki reserves the right to block communications (including, without limitation, status updates, postings, messaging and/or chatting) about or related to the Service as part of our efforts to protect the Service. Service or User of Luki, or otherwise enforce the terms of these Terms of Service. The User agrees that it must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including, without limitation, any reliance on accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, User acknowledges that he is not and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, does not need to rely on any Content created by or submitted to Luki, including, but without limitation, information on the Luki Forums or on other parts of the Luki Site.
- The User acknowledges, accepts and agrees that Luki may access, maintain and disclose User's Account information as required by law or by order of a court or any other regulatory authority. any government or governmental agency has the authority to request Luki or, in Luki's opinion, maintaining such access or disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with legal procedures; (b) enforce the Terms of Service; (c) respond to complaints that the Content infringes on the rights of third parties; (d) respond to User requests regarding customer care; or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of Luki, the User and/or the community.
- User's violation of this policy may result in Luki taking any or all of the following actions/sanctions:
- Delete product catalog;
- Limit the right to use the Account;
- Suspension and termination of the Account;
- Recovery of money/property obtained by fraud, and related costs such as shipping costs of the order, payment fees…;
- Criminal charges;
- Apply for civil action, including, but not limited to, claim for damages and/or apply a provisional emergency measure;
- Other actions or sanctions in accordance with the Community Standards, the Code of Conduct, or the Luki Policies.
- In the event that Luki detects fraud or signs of fraud from a User's account, Luki will temporarily suspend your Luki Account for 14 calendar days for fraud investigation. This period may be extended at Luki's discretion. You will not be able to use the “Withdrawal” and “Transaction” features of your Luki Account until Luki has completed the investigation.
- If you find a User on our Luki Site in violation of the Terms of Service, please contact Luki here .
- From time to time, Luki supports one or more of the following payment methods:
1.1 Credit/Debit Card or Credit Card Installment
Credit/debit card payments or credit card installments are made through a third-party payment channel, and the list of accepted cards depends on the payment channel you're using.
1.2 Payment on Delivery (COD)
Luki offers COD service in some countries. The buyer can pay cash directly to the carrier at the time of receiving the goods.
1.3 Paying by Domestic ATM Card – Internet Banking
The form of payment by domestic ATM card - internet banking is only for Buyers who have a domestic ATM card with internet banking link (online payment), and not for VISA and Mastercard cards.
1.4 Payment intermediary service
Payment by E-wallet and payment intermediary services of payment intermediaries are integrated from time to time.
- Buyer can only change payment channel before making payment.
- Luki is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage suffered by Buyer or Seller from incorrect entry of shipping and/or payment information for an order placed and/ or use a payment method not listed in clause IV.1 above. Luki reserves the right to check the legitimacy of the Buyer's right to use the payment method and reserves the right to suspend the transaction until the legitimacy is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction if it is not possible to confirm the legitimacy. This.
Note: Luki will be responsible for orders that use Luki's delivery support services.
- Currently, Luki can only make payments to Users via bank transfer. Therefore, the User needs to provide Luki with bank account information in order to receive payment, i.e. payment for products sold or returned from Luki.
- Luki's Guarantee is a service provided by Luki or its authorized unit to protect transactions. To insure against the risks of liability, the Buyer's payment for the Seller's order will be kept by Luki or an entity authorized by Luki ("Luki Guarantee Account"). The Seller will not receive interest or any other proceeds from the funds in the Luki Secured Account.
- After Buyer pays for the order (“Buyer Payment”), Buyer’s Payment will be kept in Luki Secured Account until:
2.1 Buyer sends confirmation to Luki that he has received the goods, in which case, unless Section V.2(2.4) applies, Luki will transfer Payments from Buyer into Luki Secured Account to Seller;
2.2 In the event that the Luki Guarantee Period (or the approved extension under Section V.3 has expired, except where Sections V.2(2.3) and V.2(2.4) apply), Luki will transfer Payment from Buyer to Luki Secured Account to Seller;
2.3 Where Luki determines that Buyer's return/refund request is approved, except where Section V.2(2.4) applies, Luki will refund Buyer, subject to the terms of the Return Policy Luki Merchandise and Refunds.
2.4 At such times as Luki reasonably determines that it is reasonable to allocate Payments from Buyers, including, but not limited to, when Luki considers it reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations. by law or by court order or to enforce these Terms of Service.
Luki's Guarantee Policy applies only when Buyer chooses a payment method where money is transferred to Luki Secured Account first. Self-agreement between Buyer and Seller will not apply to Luki's Guarantee Policy.
- Payments made through Luki payment channels will be retained in the Luki Secured Account for a certain period of time (“Luki Guarantee Period”). For more information on Guaranteed Luki Time, please follow this link . Buyer may request an extension of the Guarantee Period up to one time only prior to the expiration of the Luki Guarantee Period, subject to and in accordance with the provisions of the Returns and Refund Policy. At Buyer's request, the Luki Guarantee Period may be extended for up to three (3) days unless Luki, in its sole discretion, determines that an extension of the extension is necessary. or as requested.
- In the event that, for any reason, the Seller's bank account cannot be credited and/or the Seller cannot be contacted, Luki will, in its reasonable endeavors, contact the Seller using the following communications: information provided by the Seller. In the event that the Seller cannot be contacted and after twelve (12) months from the date the Buyer's Payment is due to be paid to the Seller but has not been paid to the Seller, Luki will process the This Payment is in accordance with the law.
- Luki's Guarantee is in addition to, and does not limit, the obligations of Seller and Buyer under applicable law, which may be broader or more stringent than those contained herein. Luki's Guarantee Policy. Luki's Guarantee is neither intended nor designed to assist Seller or Buyer in complying with their own legal obligations which are solely the sole responsibility of Seller or Buyer. Buy, and Luki is not responsible for the legal obligations of the Seller or Buyer as mentioned above. In any event, Luki's Guarantee Policy does not constitute a product warranty.
- Buyer and Seller acknowledge and agree that Luki's decision with respect to or in relation to any matter regarding Luki's Guarantee Policy is final.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any transaction not performed on the Luki Site will not be covered by the Luki Guarantee Policy.
- When successfully shipping the order, Luki will notify the Seller of the receipt of payment from the Buyer. Unless otherwise agreed with Luki, the Seller is responsible for providing sufficient bank account information for Luki to proceed with the payment for that order.
- Seller shall make every effort to ensure that Buyer receives the goods on time within the Guaranteed Luki Time.
- The User understands that the Seller bears all risks associated with the carriage of the purchased goods and warrants that the Seller has or will purchase insurance for the goods, including the carriage. In the event that the Purchased Goods are damaged, lost or undeliverable during transit, the User acknowledges and agrees that Luki shall not be liable for any loss, cost, or charge. loss or any charges resulting from such incident and Seller and/or Buyer will contact the carrier to resolve such incident.
- For Transnational Transactions. The User understands that, when a listing contains a description that the product listed for sale will be sent from abroad, that product is sold by a Seller outside Vietnam, and that the import/export of such product is subject to legislation of the host country. The User should understand the import/export restrictions of the importing country. The User agrees that Luki cannot provide legal advice in this regard and agrees that Luki will not be able to bear any risks or liabilities for the import/export of goods into Vietnam.
VII. CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND
- Buyer can cancel order only before paying by International credit/debit card.
- Buyer may request return and refund within three (03) days from the date of receipt. Please see Luki's Return Policy for more details.
- Luki does not manage the cancellation, return, refund of self-transaction orders between Seller and Buyer.
VIII. SELLER'S RESPONSIBILITIES
When registering as a Luki seller and getting approval from Luki, the seller will be able to post and sell the goods posted on Luki.
For sellers, they will be given a separate registration name and password to be used in managing transactions at Luki and selling their products on Luki.vn E-commerce trading floor.
The seller has the right to contribute ideas to the E-commerce floor of Luki.vn during its operation. Proposals are sent directly by mail, fax, email, or by phone to E-commerce Floor of Luki.vn.
Obligations of the Seller of the Luki.vn e-commerce floor
- The seller must provide complete and accurate information including the name and address of the head office of the trader or organization or the name and permanent address of the individual; number, date and place of issue of the business registration certificate of the trader, or the number, date of issue and the unit issuing the establishment decision of the organization, or the personal tax identification number of the individual; phone number or another online contact method
- The Seller is responsible for all issues related to the copyright of the content, images, and information provided and must ensure to provide sufficient information as prescribed from article 30 to article 34 of Decree No. 52/2013. /ND-CP and take responsibility for the accuracy and truthfulness of information about goods and services sold on Luki.
- Sellers must comply with and comply with the provisions of law on online ordering when conducting transactions on Luki as specified in Section 2, Chapter II of Decree No. 52/2013/ND-CP.
- Sellers must provide information about their business situation at the request of a competent state agency to serve e-commerce statistics.
- The seller must comply with the provisions of the law on payment, advertising, promotion, protection of intellectual property rights, protection of consumer rights and other relevant laws when selling goods. or provide services on the e-commerce trading floor and fulfill tax obligations as prescribed by law.
- Users are generally responsible for the posted content, behaviors and principles of conduct when participating in the Luki online shopping community.
- The seller will be solely responsible for the security and storage and all use of the service under his/her registered name, password and email address.
- The seller is responsible for promptly notifying Luki.vn E-commerce floor of unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, keeping his registered name and password for the two parties to cooperate in handling. .
- The seller commits that the information provided to the Luki.vn E-commerce Floor and the information uploaded to the Luki.vn E-commerce Floor is correct.
- The seller is solely responsible for the content, image of the Enterprise information and other information as well as the entire transaction process with customers on the Luki.vn E-commerce trading floor.
- The Seller is responsible for providing information about transactions and goods to support Luki.vn E-commerce Floor in resolving disputes arising between Buyers and Sellers taking place via Luki.vn E-commerce Floor.
- The Seller is responsible for indemnifying the Buyer if it can be proved that the fault lies with the Seller.
Ensure transaction safety
Management has used services to protect information about the content that Sellers post products on Luki. In order to ensure that the transactions are conducted successfully, minimizing the risks that may arise, the Seller must provide complete information in each of the stores listed below.
- Name and address of the head office of the trader or organization or the name and permanent address of the individual.
- The number, date of issue, and place of issue of the business registration certificate of the trader, or the number, date of issue, and the unit issuing the establishment decision of the organization, or the personal tax identification number of the seller who is an individual.
- Phone number and email.
All transaction information is kept confidential, except when required to be provided by law enforcement agencies.
Bad information management
Rights and Obligations of Sellers on E- commerce Floor of Luki.vn
The seller will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all service use activities under his registered name and password. The seller is responsible for promptly notifying the E-commerce floor of Luki.vn about the unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of the registration name and password of the third party to take measures to resolve. Fit.
The seller does not use the services of E-commerce trading floor of Luki.vn for illegal, unreasonable, fraudulent, threatening, illegal information exploration, sabotage, creating and/or spreading viruses cause damage to the system, configuration, transmission of information of the E-commerce floor of Luki.vn or use its services for the purpose of speculation, manipulating the market to create fake orders or offers, including serving for assessing market demand. In case of violation, the Seller must be responsible for his actions before the law.
The seller may not change, modify, assign, copy, propagate, distribute, provide and create similar tools of the service provided by the e-commerce trading floor of Luki.vn to a third party without permission. consent of E-commerce floor Luki.vn.
The Seller must not act to discredit the E-commerce Floor of Luki.vn in any form such as causing disunity between the Sellers by using a second registered name, through a third party or propaganda, popularization. turn information that is not beneficial to the reputation of the Luki.vn e-commerce floor.
Regulations for posting information for sellers
- Do not post propaganda, cheer or support for the purchase and sale of prohibited products on Luki.
- Do not post to find a partner or broker a partner.
- Do not post content that is unhealthy, related to sex, politics, religion, racism, violates fine customs, culture and laws of Vietnam or is against the government and state of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. Vietnam.
- Do not post detailed personal information lists of large numbers of people without the permission of each individual.
- Do not post articles to offend other individuals/organizations, slander, slander in order to lower the reputation of other sellers/brands.
- Do not post advertising information/articles or advertising links in other people's posts; or direct users to transactions at other trading websites besides Luki.
Regulations on product posting for sellers
Sellers are not allowed to post lists of goods and services that are not allowed to be traded, not advertised , restricted from business, or subject to conditional business on the e-commerce floor of Luki.vn.
List of goods and services banned from business
Comply with the list of goods and services banned from business promulgated together with the Government's Decree No. 59/2006/ND-CP dated June 12, 2006
List of goods and services not to be advertised
Complying with the list of goods and services that cannot be advertised under the Law on Advertising 2012
- Goods and services banned from trading in accordance with law.
- Alcohol with an alcohol content of 15 degrees or more.
- Milk substitutes for breast milk for children under 24 months old, nutritional supplements for children under 6 months old; feeding bottles and artificial nipples.
- Prescription drugs; drugs without prescription but recommended by the competent state agency to limit their use or use under the supervision of a physician.
- Types of products and goods of a sexual nature.
- Shotguns and shotgun ammunition, sporting weapons and products and goods of a nature that incites violence.
- Other products, goods and services banned from advertising shall be regulated by the Government when they arise in reality.
List of goods and services restricted from trading
Comply with the list of goods and services restricted from business promulgated together with the Government's Decree No. 59/2006/ND-CP dated June 12, 2006.
List of goods and services subject to conditional business
Comply with the list of goods and services subject to conditional business promulgated together with the Government's Decree No. 59/2006/ND-CP dated June 12, 2006.IX. FEE
- Unless otherwise provided in these Terms of Service or otherwise agreed by the parties, the User does not have to pay any fees for using the Luki e-commerce exchange.
- If there is any fee payable, that fee is also taxable in accordance with the relevant legislation. Seller acknowledges and agrees that Luki may deduct Luki's fees and applicable taxes from the amount of the sale paid by Buyer. Luki will issue a receipt or financial invoice for the fees and taxes paid by the Seller upon request.
- 0% Transaction Fee
Transaction fee is the fee applied to each successful order on the Luki e-commerce trading floor (not applicable to orders that are canceled or requested to be returned/refunded). In all cases, the Seller is responsible for paying the Transaction Fee.
Transaction fees are deducted directly on each order before the sale proceeds are credited to the Seller's Luki Account.
The transaction fee is calculated on the total amount paid by the Buyer for the order, including the total amount actually paid by the Buyer.
- Bank Transfer Fee
Depending on the seller's bank registered with Luki to receive the sale money, Luki will charge the transfer fee according to the policy and service of the Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank) to transfer the money to the bank of the seller. seller.X. DISPUTES
- In the event a problem arises in connection with a transaction, Seller and Buyer agree to first communicate with each other to attempt to resolve such dispute by mutual discussion, and Luki will use reasonable efforts to resolve the dispute. arrange. If the matter is not resolved by two-way discussion, the User may complain to the local competent authority to resolve the dispute arising from the transaction.
- Each Seller and Buyer undertakes and agrees that they will not bring proceedings or otherwise claim against Luki or its affiliates (except in the case of Luki or its affiliates). I am the Seller of the product in connection with such claim) in connection with any transaction conducted on the Luki Site or any dispute relating thereto.
- Users covered by Luki's Guarantee Policy may submit a written request to Luki for assistance in resolving disputes arising from transactions. Luki, in its sole discretion and without obligation to Seller and Buyer, will take all necessary steps to assist Users in resolving these disputes. For more details, please see Luki's Return and Refund Policy .
- For greater certainty, support under this Section applies only to Buyers who are the subject of Luki's Guarantee Policy. Buyers using other payment methods can contact Seller directly.
- Luki always receives information and feedback from Users to help Luki improve the quality of the Service. Please see more of Luki's feedback process below:
- Feedback needs to be done in writing via email or using the feedback form available on the app.
- All anonymous responses are not accepted.
- Users involved in feedback will be fully informed and given the opportunity to improve the situation.
- Unclear and defamatory responses will not be accepted.
XII. REPORTING POTENTIAL INVESTIGATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Users are independent individuals or organizations and they are not affiliated with Luki in any way. Luki is also not an agent or representative of the User and does not hold and/or own any of the goods offered for sale on the Luki Site.
- If you are an intellectual property right owner (“IPR Owner”) or an authorized representative of an IPR Owner (“IPR Representative”) and you believe that your rights or of the client is likely to be compromised, please notify Luki in writing ( here ) and provide us with the documents as instructed thereafter to assist in the resolution of the claim. We will spend a reasonable amount of time processing the information provided. Luki will respond to your complaint as soon as possible. Please use the sample complaint form and prepare the required documents here .
1.2 agree and acknowledge that, to the extent permitted by relevant law, the User Information will be jointly owned by you and Luki; and
1.3 will not, directly or indirectly, disclose User Information to any third party, or by any means permit any third party to access or use the Information. Trust your Users.
- Where the User acquires another User's personal data through the use of the Service (the "Receiving Party") hereby agrees that it will (i) comply with all applicable laws regarding protect the security of personal information related to such information; (ii) permit the User who is the owner of the personal information collected by the Recipient (the "Disclosure Party") to delete his/her information collected from the data of the Recipient; and (iii) permit the Disclosing Party to review information collected about them by the Recipient, in accordance with or as required by applicable law.
XIV. LIMITATION OF US LIABILITY
- Luki grants the User the appropriate right to access and use the Services subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service. All Content, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and other proprietary intellectual property (“Intellectual Property”) displayed on the Luki Site are owned by Luki and third party owners, if applicable. No party accessing the Luki Site shall be directly or indirectly granted or licensed to use or reproduce any Intellectual Property, nor shall any party accessing the Luki Site be authorized to access the Site. claim any right, title or interest in relation to the Intellectual Property. By using or accessing the Service, you agree to comply with the laws relating to copyright, trademark, service mark or any other law that protects the Service, Luki Site and Contents of the Luki Site. You agree not to copy, distribute, republish, transmit, publicly publish, publicly perform, modify, adapt, rent, sell, or create derivative works of any part of the Services, the Luki Site and the Content of the Luki Site. You may not duplicate or modify any part or all of the content of the Luki Site on any server or as part of any other website without Luki's prior written consent. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or any other automatic or manual device to monitor or copy Luki's Content without your consent. Luki's prior written consent (this consent is deemed to apply to basic search engines on web search websites that connect users directly to that website).
- Luki permits connections from the User's website to the Luki Site, provided that the User's website is not construed as any endorsement of or relating to Luki. You acknowledge that Luki reserves the right to discontinue providing the Service, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
Any software made available by Luki to the User is governed by these Terms of Service. Luki reserves all rights in relation to the software not expressly granted hereby by Luki. Any script or code, linked to or referenced from the Service, is licensed to you by third parties who are the owners of such script or code and not by Luki.
XVI. ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY
- You agree to (a) keep your password confidential and use your Username and password only when logging in, (b) ensure that you log out of your account after each login session on the Luki Site, and ( c) immediately notify Luki of any unauthorized use of your Account, Username and/or password. You are solely responsible for all activities under your Username and Account, even if such activities or uses are not performed by you. Luki is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorized use of the password or from the User's failure to comply with these Terms.
- You agree that Luki reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately delete User Accounts and Usernames, remove or destroy from the Luki Site any Content relating to User Accounts and Usernames with any for any reason with or without notice or liability to the User or any other third party. Grounds for taking these actions may include, but are not limited to (a) prolonged inactivity of the Account and Username, (b) a breach of the term or spirit of these Terms. This Service Clause, (c) is illegal, fraudulent, harassing, intrusive, threatening or abusive, (d) has multiple user accounts, (e) purchases products on the Site Luki for business purposes, (f) bulk purchases from a Seller or a group of related Sellers, (g) abuse discount codes or sponsorship or promotional benefits (including, but not limited to, selling discount codes to third parties as well as abuse of discount codes on the Luki Site), (h) harming other Users, third parties or business interests. Luki's economy. Use of the Account for illegal, fraudulent, harassing, intrusive, threatening or abusive purposes may be submitted to the competent governmental authorities without prior notice to the User. In the event of a dispute being conducted regarding a User's Account or your use of the Service for any reason, Luki reserves the right to immediately delete your Account with or without Notification.
- The User may request to delete the account by notifying Luki in writing ( here ). Notwithstanding such account deletion, the User shall remain responsible and liable for any uncompleted transaction (arising before or after account deletion) or shipment of goods. Then, in accordance with the Terms of Service, the User must contact Luki after promptly and fully completing the execution and completion of the incomplete transactions. Luki assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any loss arising from any action in connection with this Section. The User waives any and all claims relating to any such actions by Luki.
- You may only use the Service and/or open an Account at Luki if you meet the conditions to accept these Terms of Service.
XVII. US LIABILITY EXCLUSION
- 1 . THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED AS 'AS AVAILABLE' AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, COMPLAINTS OR WARRANTIES FROM LUKI FOR ANY CONTENTS BEEN EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR WARRANTY, OVERVIEW WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTY OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NO VIOLATION, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND OF ANY WARRANTY. TRANSACTION, PERFORMANCE, BUYING SELL OR USING THE PRODUCT AFTER BUYING.
EXTREMELY OUT OF THE FOREIGN CONTENTS AND TO THE MAXIMUM PERMITTED BY LAW, LUKI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, LUKI PAGES OR FUNCTIONS BUILT IN THESE, WILL ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, TIMELY, SAFE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ERRORS THAT HAVE BEEN, IF ANY, WILL BE FIXED, OR THAT LUKI PAGE AND/OR THE SERVER WILL BE AVAILABLE. , TROJAN-HORSES, RULES, TRAP DOORS, TIME BOMBS OR ANY OTHER CODE, COMMAND, PROGRAM OR HARMFUL ELEMENT.
- USERS NEED TO ACCEPT THAT ANY RISKS AGAINST OUT OF USE OR OPERATION OF THE LUKI SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE WITH THE USER WITHIN THE MAXIMUM LIMITED.
- LUKI DOES NOT CONTROL AND, TO THE MAXIMUM LIST PERMITTED by LAW, DOES NOT WARRANT OR ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR: (A) FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, TOAN, LOOK LEGALITY OF THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THE LUKI PAGE; OR (B) THE SELLER'S POSSIBILITY TO SELL THE PRODUCTS OR THE BUYER'S POSSIBILITY AND PAY FOR THE PRODUCTS. IF THERE IS A DISPUTE INTO ONE OR MULTIPLE USERS, THIS USER AGREES TO SOLVE DIFFERENTLY WITH DIFFERENTLY AND, TO THE LIMITATION AND MAXIMUM OF LEGAL, AGREEMENT LUKI'S CONCLUSION OF ANY AND ANY CLAIM, CLAIM AND LOSS ARRIVED OR IN RELATED TO ANY DISPUTE.
XVIII. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- TO THE MAXIMUM LIMITS PERMITTED BY LAW, NO CASES WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE TO LUKI THAT ARE ARRING FROM THE CONTRACT, WARRANTY, ERROR (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, EXCLUDING, DISCLAIMER ACTION OR AGRICULTURE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, LEGAL LIABILITY OR OTHER LIABILITY), OR OTHER CAUSE RELATED TO LAW, RIGHTS, OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS
1.1 (A) LOSS OF USE; (B) LOSS OF PROFITS; (C) LOSS OF REVENUE; (D) LOSS OF DATA; (E) LOSS OF PRESTIGE; OR (F) FAILURE RESERVATION LARGE MEASURES, FOR PER CASE EASILY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECT; OR
1.2 ANY INDIRECT, RANDOM, SPECIAL OR Consequential DAMAGE (INCLUDING ANY DATA LOSS, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER, DIFFERENT DEVICES) FROM OR IN RELATED TO USE OF OR OUTSIDE THE USE OF THE LUKI SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED, ANY DAMAGES ARRIVING FROM THESE, EVEN WHEN LUKI WILL BE THAT DAMAGE OR HINT IS RESPONSIBLE.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR ONLY RIGHT REGARDING INCIDENTS OR DISADVANTAGES WITH THE SERVICE IS A REQUIREMENT TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR STOP USING THE SERVICE.
- ANY OF THE FOREIGN TERMS, CASE LUKI, BY THE RULES OF A JOURNAL OF COMMITTEE, IS RESPONSIBLE TO THE MAXIMUM LIMITATION OF ALLOWED LAW (INCLUDING CONFIDENTIALITY) BY LUKI TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY LIMITED TO THE LOWER ONLY FOR (A) FEE PAYMENT TO YOU BY LUKI GUARANTEE POLICY; AND (B) VND 2,000,000 (OPTION TWO MILLION) OR OTHER AMOUNT AS SPECIFICALLY DETERMINED IN JUMP GENERAL JUDGMENT OF THE JOURNAL COURT.
- Nothing in these TERMS OF SERVICE WILL BE LIMITED OR EXCLUSIVE ANY LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ACCIDENT RESULTS BECAUSE OF KINK LUCKI'S NECESSARY, LAUGHTER, FAMILY LUKI'S FACTORY, THAT LIABILITY IS NOT LIMITED AND/OR EXCLUDED BY LAW.
XIX. LINKS AND INTERACTIONS WITH THIRD PARTY SITES/SERVICES
Third-party links contained on the Luki Site will cause the User to exit the Luki Site. These links may be provided as a courtesy. Websites or applications accessed from these links are not under the control of Luki in any way and therefore you access these websites at your own risk.
Users may interact with, purchase goods and/or use services from, or participate in promotions of third parties while using the Luki Site. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations relating thereto, shall be solely the relationship/transaction/agreement between the User and the relevant third party. mandarin.
Luki provides the Service to you in accordance with these Terms of Service. And the User acknowledges and agrees that certain third parties providing goods and/or services through the Luki Site may require your agreement to additional terms and conditions or terms and conditions. other conditions before you use or access such goods or services through the Luki Site. Acceptance of these additional terms and conditions constitutes a separate legal binding between you and such third parties.
Luki is not responsible for and assumes no liability, of any kind, for the content (including but not limited to links or links), exchanges, purchases, and any transaction between the User and any third party website or service directed to, or linked to, Luki. Luki provides links or facilitates this interaction solely for convenience, and the inclusion of any link will not, in any way, imply or represent affiliation. , endorsement or endorsement by Luki of any linked website and/or any content therein.XX. USER'S CONTRIBUTION TO THE SERVICE
- By submitting any Content to Luki, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all necessary rights and/or consents to grant the following rights to Luki. You further acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any content you post or make available on or through the Service, including but not limited to liability for the accuracy, reliability, reliability, originality, clarity of rights, legal compliance and legal limitations in relation to any Contributions. The User hereby grants the rights to Luki and its successors, continuously, irrevocably, globally, non-exclusively, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable , the right to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, transfer, modify, modify, create derivative works from, publicly display, and perform such Contributions, through or in connection with to the Service under any media and through any communication channel, including but not limited to, for the purpose of promoting or redistributing part of the Service (or derivative products thereof). Service). The rights you give us end only when you or Luki remove the Contribution from the Service. You understand that your donation may be transferred to a variety of systems and modified to conform and meet technical requirements.
XXI. THIRD PARTY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SERVICES AND EXTERNAL LINKS
- Each party that contributes to the Service in terms of data, messages, images, audio, video, software and other Content, shall be responsible for the accuracy, reliability, originality, legibility, rights, legal compliance, and legal limitations with respect to any Contributions. As such, Luki is not responsible for, and does not regularly monitor or check for accuracy, reliability, originality, clarity of rights, compliance with applicable laws and legal limitations. in connection with any Contributions. The User does not hold Luki responsible for any User activities or inactions, including without limitation, the issues they post or otherwise make available through the Service.
- In addition, the Luki Site may contain links to third-party products, websites, services and offers. These third-party links, products, websites, services and offers are not owned or controlled by Luki. In fact, such products, websites, services and offerings are made by, and are the property of, the respective third parties, and are protected by laws and treaties of copyright or other proprietary rights. other wisdom. Luki has not reviewed, and is not responsible for, the content, functionality, safety, services, privacy policies, or other practices of these third parties. Luki encourages Users to inquire about terms and other policies posted by third parties on their websites or other means. By using the Service, you acknowledge that Luki is not responsible in any way for your use of, or inability to use, any website or widget. You further acknowledge and agree that Luki may disable your use of, or remove, any third-party links, or applications on the Service, within the limits of such third parties. violate these Terms of Service.
XXII. ASSESSMENT AND WARRANTIES OF THE USER
The User represents and warrants that:
- User possesses the capacity, (and in the case of minors, valid consent from a parent or legal guardian), the legal right and ability to enter into these Terms of Service. and to comply with the terms therein; and
- The User only uses the Service for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, directives, guidelines, policies and regulations. use.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Luki, its shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, co-brand owners or partners, and employees of Luki. Luki (collectively, the “Indemnified Party”) in connection with or with respect to any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and lawsuits and all liabilities, losses, payments , penalties, fines, costs and related expenses (including, without limitation, any other dispute resolution costs) borne by any Indemnified Party, arising out of or in connection with (a) any transaction made on the Luki Site, or any dispute relating thereto (except where Luki or its affiliates are the Seller in respect of such transaction). claims related services), (b) Luki's Guarantee Policy, (c) the organization, operation, administration and/or operation of the Services performed by or on behalf of Luki, (d) ) violate or fail to comply with any of the any provision of these Terms of Service or any policy or guideline referenced herein, (e) your use or improper use of the Service, or (f) your breach of any any law or any third party rights, or (g) any Content posted by the User.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is unlawful, rescinded, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be severable from these terms and conditions. this Agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provision nor affect the validity or enforceability of any provision subject to review by law.
XXV. APPLICABLE LAW
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Vietnam. Any dispute, controversy, claim or disagreement of any kind arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service against or in connection with Luki or any of the Indemnified Parties under The subject matter of these Terms of Service shall be resolved by the Vietnam International Arbitration Center (VIAC). The language of arbitration is Vietnamese.
XXVI. GENERAL RULES
- Luki reserves all rights not conferred herein.
- Luki reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the revised Terms of Service on the Luki Site. User's continued use of the Luki Site after changes are posted will constitute User's acceptance of the revised Terms of Service.
- The User may not assign, sublicense or assign any of the rights or obligations granted to the User herein.
- Nothing in these Terms of Service shall constitute a partnership, joint venture, or agency-owner relationship between you and Luki.
- At any time or at any time, Luki's failure to perform any of the provisions hereof shall not affect, in any way, the rights of Luki at any later time to exercise those rights. unless the waiver of these rights is waived in writing.
- These Terms of Service are solely for the benefit of Luki and the User but for the benefit of any other person or entity, excluding Luki's affiliates and subsidiaries (and for each successor or assignee of Luki or of Luki's affiliates and subsidiaries).
- The terms set out in these Terms of Service and any agreements and policies included or referenced in these Terms of Service constitute the overall agreement and understanding of the parties to with the Service and the Luki Site and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding between the parties relating thereto. With the parties entering into the agreement formed under these Terms of Service, the parties do not rely on any representations, representations, warranties, understandings, undertakings, promises or undertakings of any kind. person except as expressly set forth in these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service may not be contradicted, construed or supplemented as evidence of prior agreements, any existing oral agreements or any consistent additional terms.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws relating to anti-corruption and anti-bribery.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Terms of Service or issues arising in connection with the Terms of Service on the Luki Site, please contact Luki email@example.com .
LEGAL NOTICE: Please send all legal notices to Luki firstname.lastname@example.org – Recipient: Legal Department.
I HAVE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AS ANY TERMS TO BE MODIFIED FOLLOWLY. BY CLICKING “SIGN UP” OR “REGISTER THROUGH FACEBOOK”, “SIGN UP THROUGH GOOGLE”, “SIGN UP THROUGH EMAIL”, “SIGN UP THROUGH PHONE” WHEN SIGNING UP TO USING LUKI PAGE, I UNDERSTAND I AM CREATE A DIGITAL SIGNATURE THAT I UNDERSTAND HAS THE same value and effect as the SIGNATURE I SIGNED BY HAND.
Updated date: September 10, 2020